26 May 2007

Could this be?

It looks like "big brother" has given us limited access to the internet blog sites. I better post a picture while I can.







This was a picture taken of me while waiting for one of the many air flights from Kuwait to Iraq. It's your typical "angry Asian" face. The date is wrong, but the emotion is real. I had played my PSP for about 2 hours straight and the face is the result of the pain from the onset of carpel tunnel syndrome. The hours I spend behind the keyboard and mouse here isn't helping matters much. I'm in desperate need for some ergo help.


If this photo works, I might be able to go in and add pics to my previous posts! Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are they blocking certain sites over there?

SecretAsianMan said...

They block a few different sites, but the ones that I noticed were Blogger and MySpace. Some other folks who have blogs say that they get sportatic blocks from time to time. It just so happens that I checked it yesterday and it worked. For the most part, I've been able to post via email, but unable to add pics or edit/view the blog itself. Who knows why the fire wall now allows it.

Unknown said...

I still love 'Crazy Asian Face'