19 March 2007

Phlogger?

Phlogger

I’ve been called a lot of things in my life; sneaky Asian, zipperhead, G, G-money, G-smooth, and gookman to name a few. For the life of me, I can never recall being called a phlogger. I don’t believe this is a real word, but one that was made up by an acquaintance of mine in responding to my blog just having pictures in it instead of any real verbal substance in it. I have to admit that as of late, I’ve been a little busy to draft up something witty or insightful into the preparations that I and my team have been making for our trip overseas. No deep thoughts or comical banter to relate, but despite these shortcomings, I do have a plethora of pictures at my disposal which are easy to resize and post with a one sentence caption here or a very short story there. Have I turned into a full blown phlogger? Maybe there is still hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C'mon you are the secret asian man...photos are what you specialize in so of course you'd be called a phlogger. Just like my blog might be called...h'mmm I lost it. Its getting too late and I can't think of something witty to go with a Polish blog. Help me out here. Cheers, TAH