14 December 2006

Feasting

Today at work is the holiday feast, and we're not just talking a few bags of chips and some warm ranch dip either. Everyone goes all out and makes their favorite holiday dish and brings it in. I think it serves as a test bed for people who are going to try something new, but don’t want to subject their families to a new recipe. No problem testing it out on co-workers though! With about 100 people in the planning and engineering community, that's a LOT of food...a for the most part, a lot of GOOD food. So good that you have to keep going back, even when your belly screams that you shouldn't. We have this every year and one would think that I'd remember and wear some elastic waist pants, or even better, sweatpants, but alas I forgot and am sitting in my office in a food induced coma with my chair leaned all the way back to the near horizontal position. If the ergo folks saw me now, I’d be in deep kimche. To say that not much productive is going to happen to day would be an understatement.

Busy day today. Going to the docs to another check up on the eyes that I got lazed a while back and the final day to clean the house before it goes on the market. I actually took pictures of the pad, with its new ceramic tile and fresh coat of paint, but I forgot the cord to download the pics to the computer.

I like the fact that I can update this blog from work since they shut down our access to MySpace from the office. I tell ya, it’s just one more way roundee is trying to keep me down!

No comments: