11 December 2006

Deploy

The whole reason for this blog was for me to document all of the things that are going on with my new change in status. I have been recalled from Inactive Ready Reserve status to Active Duty. This means I’ll be taking vacation to the big sandbox overseas, all expenses paid by my wealthy Uncle. Now, I know that the internet isn’t the place to air out a lot of personal info, but I also made this site so my friends and family can check and see how I’m doing as I get prepared and, depending on the internet access, actually deploy overseas. I’ll keep it vague as possible, but give details where I can, more specific of how I am instead of where I am and what I’m doing.

For now though, I’m busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest. Lots to do to get ready. I meet with my realtor today to see what I can do about the house and still need a lot of time to train my replacement at work. I know that it will all get done eventually, but the calendar days are getting fewer and the big “to do” list isn’t getting much smaller.

No comments: