23 January 2007

Television

I don’t normally watch a lot of TV. I watch Lost, and sometimes Prison Break and Heros, but not much else. I thought that this deployment would deprive me of my shows, but it’s been almost two weeks now and I really don’t miss the TV. I did see that the new season of Prison Break was on in the day room last night and I was half tempted to sit down and watch it. If it wasn’t for the fact that it was half way through the episode and that I missed last week’s season premier, I might have. I’m sure I’ll get to catch up on my TV watching when I get back or when they all go to DVD and I can buy or rent the entire season.

I took this funny picture of one of the FA captains here in the CRC with us. Can you tell what he's thinking about by looking at the cover of his book?


No comments: