06 February 2007

Liquid state



Do you see that? That is snow returning back to a more acceptable state...the liquid kind. It's actually hot here today, or at least it's relatively hot. The thermometer in the truck says that it's almost 60 degrees! It was a wind chill of 8 yesterday. EIGHT FREAK'N DEGREES!

I know I harp on the weather here a lot and I promise not to keep complaining about it in the future. I wish I had more cool Army stuff to write about, but I'm still waiting for an epiphany from the school house to inspire me.

3 comments:

BlondHairJew said...

Its been Below zero here with a wind chill around 20 below. Schools were closed both Monday and Tuesday. Went to East Tawas over the weekend for the perchville festival. Played in an ice softball tournament and did the polar bear swim again. Played lots of poker and came home slightly ahead in money. The truck almost died halfway home because the diesel was starting to gel while I was driving! Pulled into a truck stop to buy some De-Gel and that did the trick. Really didn't want to be stranded on the side of 23 in booger-freezing weather. Sounds like your experience thus far is very similar to an Abbott and Costello routine. Take care and I hope things turn out positive very soon.

garyohdare said...

race some toothpicks

Stonz said...

As I write this the temp on the computer states 76 degrees. We could put the fans on pointed north.......Tomorrow were dipping back down to the 50's. Look on the bright side- if you were here you'd be sick from them burning all the cedar on post. Everyone else is. The numbers are getting close to having to shut down work. So Cold and healthy is better in my book!!