11 October 2007

Which is it?

This is the back of an envelope I received today. Although it contained a wonderful card, I was perplexed by the stickers on the envelope and the image they were trying to portray.

So, I ask you, which of the two scenarios do you think is most representative of the picture? Is it:

a) Two happy and frolicking frogs hopping around at the excitement of playing with their new friend Mrs. Ladybug

or

b) Two crazed amphibians spaced out on meth, stalking their next meal




I'm guessing "a", but it's open for interpretation.

6 comments:

BlondHairJew said...

I think the heat is getting to you.

grandpaM said...

i also think that the heat is getting to you unless it is one of the happy pills....but i think they are stalker frogs.

Big Bend said...

I like the digital camo back drop. Very nice!

SecretAsianMan said...

It's not the heat...okay, yes it is.

The digital camo back drop is my blanket. I sometimes lose uniform items when I return to my trailer and throw them on my bed.

Big Bend said...

And WHY would you need a blanket??? Is the AC turned up to high? :-)

SecretAsianMan said...

Oh the blanket isn't for sleeping under. It's to keep the dust off your sheets.