18 January 2008

Ireland...again?

Yes, I'm writing from Ireland...again. This time its the return trip and again I am delayed from returning to Iraq once more, although it is due to a mechanical problem this time instead of a weather issue.

It is raining in Ireland (surprise) and there isn't much to do since we are trapped in the terminal. Not that there is a lot that I desire to do right now as I am travel weary and am hurting for a good night's sleep. Maybe I could go hunt leprechauns or search for four leaf clovers if they set us free for a little bit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to my great grandparents' homeland. I'm sure you had a great R & R. Be safe on your return to Iraq. We'll look forward to your return here.

Anonymous said...

So before leaving the states you endured our Wintry Mix, here in Atlanta. Trust me there are better ways to enjoy Atlanta than being stuck on a runway in an Ice Storm...